Have you got what it takes to join a challenging but rewarding Insurance Broking environment?
If so BHP Insurances, one of Ireland’s leading General and Specialist Insurance brokers is looking for exceptional Client Service Executives (x2) to join our team.
Located in West Dublin, our office is just off Exit 7 on the M50, close to Liffey Valley Shopping Center, with easy access to all major roads (M3, M4 &M7).
Permanent (Full Time)
NFP Team- Client Service Executive
- Working as part of a team to carry out renewals, MTAs for all types of commercial insurance products and claims when required
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and underwriters
- Resolve account queries by liaising with underwriters/clients and accounts while chasing up on aged debt
- Attend and complete all relevant training and maintain CPD- Full Training will be provided.
- Attend Insurance/sector related seminars/meetings, workshops when required
- Assist with other projects on an ad hoc basis
- At least 1 years’ Commercial Broking experience having ideally worked with Not for Profit or Charity clients
- CIP qualification is a minimum requirement
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Relay Applied Systems
- Excellent organisational, administration and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and own initiative in fast paced environment
- Have a strong customer focus and a keen eye for detail
- Broad knowledge of commercial lines including property, liability and professional indemnity
If you feel that you can add something to our team, please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you feel this position is for you.
BHP Insurance Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland