BHP Insurance has been providing insurance solutions for the Not for Profit sector since 1998. Since then, BHP has partnered with and been the preferred broker for many Umbrella bodies and National Organisations providing Tailored products for the following sectors:
- Public Participation Network Members
- The Wheel Members
- The National Youth Council of Ireland
- DSP Community Employment Scheme/ Voluntary Boards
- Homeless Services
- Muintir Na Tire Community Alerts
- Mental Health
Benefits & Covers
- Public Liability Insurance with varying limits for numerous activities including fundraising events.
- Employers Liability including cover for volunteers.
- Property insurance including cover for buildings, contents, laptops and playground equipment.
- Directors & Officers Insurance which protects the individuals Own Personal Assets.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance for groups that provide professional advice to clients.
- Legal Expenses insurance with a 24 hour helpline available.
- Money cover including theft at fundraisers and from collection buckets.
- Immediate quotations over the phone, ensuring groups do not have to spend unnecessary time completing proposal forms.
- Policies can be incepted with immediate effect, saving both time and money for community groups.
- Policy documents, including indemnity letters, are issued on same day that cover is arranged. This ensures that there will be no delay in funds being drawn down from government departments.
- Fully dedicated department, ensuring that there is always the right person to speak to, who can give the correct, assured advice straight away.
To apply for a quotation, please complete our inquiry form below and we will contact you.