BHP has been the appointed broker to the Irish Council for Social Housing (ICSH) since 2004 and over 200 members have to date taken advantage of the wide-ranging cover options, the high levels of service and risk management, as well as benefiting from considerable savings on their insurance costs.
As the largest insurance brokers of Social/Voluntary Housing in Ireland, BHP has developed a thorough knowledge of the sector through regular engagement with The Irish Council for Social Housing, constant interaction with customers and on-going development of a dedicated team of professional advisors trained to assist ICSH members with all their queries.
The comprehensive insurance facility offered to ICSH members is transparent, provides consistent premiums, an excellent administrative and claims service, as well as offering education and advice on risk management and health and safety issues.
Policy Features and Benefits
- Wide Business Description including automatic cover for fundraisers, playground, charity shops, outreach services and meals on wheels.
- Policy Meets HFA and NAMA and Property Service Regulatory Authority insurance requirements
- Employers Liability
- Automatic cover for Volunteers
- Public Liability
- Cover available for void/unoccupied properties
- Loss or Rent/Alternative Accommodation
- Professional Indemnity/ Directors & Officers
- Legal Expenses
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Money Cover
To apply for a quotation, please complete our inquiry form below and we will contact you.