Due to continued growth, BHP Insurances is looking to add an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to their successful Financial Planning team. The successful candidate will work with a wide portfolio of scheme-based clients providing compliance and administration related activities.
- Provide support for to Financial Planning sales team
- Maintain existing client files and take ownership of a digital transformation project.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of client contact and activity, communicating updates with other as appropriate.
- Establishes and broadens excellent relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Takes a proactive approach to client issue resolution; escalating where necessary and seeing through to resolution.
- Structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience.
- Proactively reviews client activity and support stakeholders in the engagement of new or existing clients.
- Gather and understand client intelligence and identify commercial opportunities where appropriate.
- Provide accurate, compliant and timely client reports
- Support the delivery of client MI and promote on-line activity with the team.
- To act as the clients’ primary point of contact and to co-ordinate client responses, liaising with other team members and departments as appropriate.
- Proactively maintain standards, working practices and behaviors of the Client Support Management team.
- QFA / APA is essential
- 3Yrs+ in Financial Services, with exposure to schemes a plus.
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communicator (Written and Verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Salary (DOE)
- Health Insurance
- PHI / DIS
- Contributory Pension
- Educational Assistance
If you feel that you can add something to our team, please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com outlining why you feel this position is for you.
BHP Insurance Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland