Not for Profit
BHP’s experienced team has been providing insurance solutions to the Not for Profit sector since 2004. Since then, we partnered with and been the preferred broker for many Umbrella bodies and National Organisations providing Tailored products for the following sectors.
Who we cover:
- Public Participation Network Members
- The Wheel Members
- The National Youth Council of Ireland
- DSP Community Employment Scheme/ Voluntary Boards
- Homeless Services
- Muintir Na Tire Community Alerts
- Mental Health
Benefits and Cover
- Public Liability Insurance with varying limits for numerous activities, including fundraising events.
- Employers Liability, including cover for volunteers.
- Property insurance includes cover for buildings, contents, laptops and playground equipment.
- Directors & Officers Insurance which protects the individual’s assets.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance for groups that provide professional advice to clients.
- Money cover, including theft at fundraisers and from collection buckets.
- Policies can be incepted immediately, saving time and money for community groups.
- Policy documents are issued on the day that cover is arranged. No delay in funds being drawn down from government departments.
- A fully dedicated department: speak to the right person and get the correct advice immediately
What our customers say
“Carmichael is a long standing client of BHP Insurance. Their strong specialisation and understanding of the not-for-profit sector, together with their excellent customer service and commitment to getting the most suitable and affordable insurance package for our needs, are key reasons why we use BHP as our broker.”
Diarmaid Ó Corrbuí (CEO Carmichael)